Rants Corner
Follow
Sign Up for Our Newsletters

I’m In The Friend Zone & It’s Getting Worse

friend-zone-chatsandbanter

Welcome! You’re reading #TBH, a series of dilemmas ranging from love, sex, money and all things sticky sent for candid advice.

So, recently I was caught up in situations where I was beginning to fall for this guy, we spoke every single day under the disguise of friendship. Hmm, I realized I was falling for him the moment my heart raced when he spoke about other girls that he liked,

It went on and on till, I decided to tell him I needed a break cause I mean, I could not take the fact that He was so slow at noticing my feelings. Or how I will constantly be there the little way I know how to. I tried keeping my distance but I bet he noticed and called more often. And I liked him so much that I could not decline his call or call back when I missed his call.
I knew I did not have the balls to tell him how I feel. So, I decided to tell him I needed a break from the friendship. Omo, he was shocked and asked me if he did anything wrong. I told him no and sent him a voice note explaining how I feel. but omo, This guy went as far as unliking my post on instagram and unfollowing me.

What do you think I should do?

Read More…

Total
0