Rants Corner
Follow
Sign Up for Our Newsletters

#TBH: I Hate Having Sex With My Girlfriend

sex-chatsandbanter

Welcome! You’re reading #TBH, a series of dilemmas ranging from love, sex, money and all things sticky sent for candid advice.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

My babe is a baddie, like she’s very hot. I remember when we first started dating, all my friends were convinced it was just for her body. I mean at first it was, but we just connected on an emotional level that made sense for our flings to become a proper relationship.

Plus she checks all my boxes. She’s really funny, very thoughtful and hardworking. She has a food business that she started three years ago when we were in Unilag. I ordered food from her one day and that’s how we met and started talking, and having sex eventually.

I’m a lawyer now, fresh out of law school, and together, we’re following our dreams and supporting each other in every way possible. But two weeks ago, I started looking at her differently and I feel guilty.

So I’ve been working at this law firm for a while now and I noticed something strange. I’m ashamed to say it if I’m being honest but I need advice.

There’s this particular senior lawyer that everybody hates. She’s always yelling at people and using condescending words on them. Newbies always have traumatizing stories about her and other people generally avoid her. She’s very toxic.

But I realized that every time she talks to me, I get turned on. There’s something sexy about it to me, like sometimes I have to leave the room to go and touch myself in the toilet so the fantasies in my head can stop and I can concentrate.

Now, when i have sex with my girlfriend i find it hard to enjoy it or want it as much. We usually make love slowly and passionately, and it usually starts off with mushy foreplay which i’ve been perfectly fine with.

But i think i want more. I can’t stop thinking about the senior lawyer and how amazing sex with her would be.

 Should I tell my babe so we can spice things up or just keep quiet?

Do you have a similar dilemma to share? Send an email to tobehonestwithcnb@gmail.com to be featured on #TBH

Total
0
Shares