Rants Corner
Follow
Sign Up for Our Newsletters

#TBH: I Tampered with My Girlfriend’s Birth Control Pills

birth-control-chatsandbanter

Welcome! You’re reading #TBH, a series of dilemmas ranging from love, sex, money and all things sticky sent for candid advice.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

When we met, I felt like I was out of her league but the connection was strong. Whether it was her money or good looks cause she fine like mad…nothing ever caused any issues between us until now.

Two years ago, she met my family for the first time at my Dad’s 65th birthday party and everyone fell in love with her instantly. My mum kept whispering to me ”Ati ri iyawo”, meaning “We have found a wife” but my best friend seemed unsure of her, and kept asking how we met and if I was sure she was the one for me.

Back then, I thought he was just being protective until 3 months ago when he told me he heard a rumour that she was a top runs babe for some big men, including her current boss and my rich uncle who I know cheated on my mum’s sister till she died.

When I asked him why he didn’t say anything before, he said he wasn’t sure at the time but he confirmed it earlier this year. I didn’t bother to ask her about it cause it made sense to me. All the expensive purchases and I’ve never been to her office or met anyone from there because she said she wants to keep her private life private.

I felt like a fool, and I was angry so I replaced her birth control pills with something that looked like it and now she’s pregnant. We live together so this was an easy revenge plan, and we promised each other that we won’t have kids, even if we got married because we have goals to achieve so I knew this would hurt her the most.

But now I feel terrible, I feel like I acted on impulse and I don’t know if I should come clean and leave her or stay and keep quiet.

Do you have a similar dilemma to share? Send an email to tobehonestwithcnb@gmail.com to be featured on #tobehonestwithCnB

Read Similar Posts…

Total
0