Rants Corner
Follow
Sign Up for Our Newsletters

#TBH: My Boyfriend’s Uncle Has Me on Chokehold

relationships-chastandbanter

Welcome! You’re reading #TBH, a series of dilemmas ranging from love, sex, money and all things sticky sent for candid advice.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

I’ve always liked older men, there’s just something sexy about them! The charisma, the slight gray beard, the “no time to waste time” energy, and the money. But last year, I met someone my age (23) who is the complete package, and my perspective on love lowkey changed.

He’s fine, emotionally available, and he spoils me silly financially! When we first met, I used to ghost him on and off cause like I said, he wasn’t my spec age-wise, until we had sex once and I found myself going back for more.

We started dating in May last year once we realized that it was more than the physical stuff, there was an emotional attachment and we both got jealous anytime anyone else was interested in either of us. But in February this year, things changed.

I followed my boyfriend to his mum’s office one day to collect aso-ebi for his cousin’s wedding. This hot man walked in and his cologne had my knees shaking. Omo, I had to compose myself but inside I was goneee!

My boyfriend introduced me to him, and appaz, the man has been his mum’s best friend since university, so he’s like an uncle to him. I knew the man was attracted to me too from the way he looked at me. I had to give myself sense and remind myself that I would never hurt my man.

The day of the wedding came a month later, and I sat across this uncle’s table and we were eyeing each other intensely. It was almost as if he was removing my dress with his eyes. I stood up to receive a call outside cause it was noisy AF in there, and he followed me.

He stopped me when I was about to go back into the hall and said he had to follow me to tell me how beautiful I looked. We stood there gisting until it started raining so he offered that we went to his car till it stopped.

Before I knew it, I was giving this man head in his G-Wagon, thankfully no one caught us or suspected anything. I told my boyfriend I felt uncomfortable so I stepped out for some air, and he believed me cause I’m asthmatic.

Since that day, me and this uncle have been meeting up secretly and we’ve had sex multiple times. But something weird happened recently, I found out that he’s been sleeping with my boyfriend’s mum too and I won’t lie, I’m jealous.

It all feels wrong cause I think I’m in love with him, but I’m in love with my boyfriend too and I don’t know what to do.

Read More Stories

Total
0
Shares