Rants Corner
Follow
Sign Up for Our Newsletters

What You Need To Eat To Have Better Sex

When it comes to being a liberated woman or man, having a vibrant sex life is top tier. In other words, being sexually active comes with its perks but like everything in life, it can be enhanced. Even more exciting, with the right eating habits.

how-have-better-sex-chatsandbanter

Sex should be undoubtedly consensual but also intentional. One way to go about this is watching what you eat. A healthy sex drive is linked to feeling physically and emotionally healthy. And you know what they say, you are what you eat!

So if you’re looking for some tips on how to spice things up for yourself and your partner in the bedroom, we’ve got you covered!

Check out 6 things you should eat to have better sex…

1. More Meats

Yep, eating high protein foods like beef, chicken and pork help to improve your blood flow which in turn helps your libido. On the contrasting side, if you’re a vegetarian, you can also get the essential nutrients you need from grains and nuts.

beef-sex-chatsandbanter

2. Fruits

If you’re a member of the fit fam WhatsApp group, then this is for you. Your sex life can be heightened just by eating the right fruits. Try out delicious options like apples, bananas, avocados, strawberries and watermelon.

strawberries-chatsandbanter

3. Chocolate

A sweet tooth = sweet sex! Chocolates release serotonin which produces mood-lifting and aphrodisiac effects.

chocolate-foods-to-improve-sex

4. Herbs

When you’re chefing things up in the kitchen, adding herbs or spices like garlic and basil stimulate the senses and aid an increase in blood flow.

how-to-have-better-sex-chatsandbanter

5. Bell Peppers

Studies show that one large bell pepper contains 600 percent of our Vitamin C needs, which regulates proper blood flow to our organs, including the sexual ones.

bell-peppers-sexlife-chatsandbanter

6. Steaks & Burgers

Red meat is naturally full of iron which increases libido. This isn’t a pass to go overboard on junk food as an excuse to improve your sex life. But when taken in moderation, it can help to cure fatigue which is usually a result of iron deficiency.

burger-sex-chatsandbanter

Total
0
Shares