Rants Corner
Follow
Sign Up for Our Newsletters

The Best TED Talks To Transform Your Mind

TEDTalk-chatsandbanter

If there’s one thing TED Talks do, it’s to give a “can do” mindset. In other words, our ability as humans to go after the things we want often lies in our approach and tactics. For this reason, we require a certain level of motivation dedicated towards our thoughts.

So if you’re looking to transform your mind and change your life, we’ve got you covered.

Check out 10 TED Talks that’ll change the way you think…

1. The Puzzle of Motivation by Dan Pink

2. How Great Leaders Inspire Action by Simon Senek

3. The Power of Introverts By Susan Cain

4. What Makes a Good Life? By Robert Waldinger

5. The Power of Vulnerability By Brene Brown

6. Secrets of Success in 8 words, 3 minutes By Richard St. John

7. Inside The Mind of a Master Procrastinator By Tim Urban

8. How To Speak So That People Can Listen By Julian Treasure

9. Your Body Language May Shape Who You Are By Amy Cuddy

10. Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance By Angela Lee Duckworth

Total
0
Shares
Related Posts