Rants Corner
Follow
Sign Up for Our Newsletters

FRIDAY MOVIES RECOMMENDATION

This is the movie poster for “F9: The Fast Saga.” The Catholic News Service classification is A-III — adults. The Motion Picture Association rating is PG-13 — parents strongly cautioned. Some material may be inappropriate for children under 13. (CNS photo/Universal)

Another weekend is upon us again.

That time when some of us still have to keep working and some of you have time to just stay home and have some ‘relax and chill’ moment.

You enjoyed any of the mini-series I recommended last week?

Oh yes? Nice?

So, for this weekend, I’ll be recommending 3 movies for you to watch over the weekend, and you can as well recommend some of yours to me.

I need something new to watch. Come on guys! ?

So, you going to recommend some to me?

Nice??

Ok here ya go;

So, if you watched Mulan so many times while you were younger, then go watch the real live movie Mulan. An interesting one, but you know the rules… No spoilers

If you’re a fan of some dark-themed movie, then you should check out The Lodge… Uhhf…

And finally, for those who seek an emotionally rewarding movie, you should definitely check out Black Box.

So, there you go guys. Stream them from Netflix or download, it’s all your choice.

Don’t forget to also drop your comments below on some movie recommendations for me as well. I’ll be looking forward to it?.

Total
0
Shares
Related Posts