Rants Corner
Follow
Sign Up for Our Newsletters

Elon Musk’s 9 Habits of Success

Elon Musk 9 tips for keeping in mental shape and staying successful. You could swipe some ideas from them yourself!

It is no news that Elon Musk, CEO Tesla and SpaceX is one of the biggest entrepreneurs in the world and also one of the youngest.

However, he didn’t just become successful overnight.

His success comes as a result of his supreme dedication and of course, diligent routine practices.

Here are 9 of the routines Elon Musk keeps to;

Sleeping Pattern

Elon Musk realizes the importance of sleep and that lack of it can make you less productive, so he devotes about 6 or 6½ hours for sleep daily.

He said, “Sleep is really great. I find if I don’t get enough sleep, I’m quite grumpy. I could drop below a certain threshold of sleep, although I could be awake more hours I would get less done because my mental acuity would be affected.”

Phone Calls

Elon Musk doesn’t answer a lot of phone calls.

He tries to answer few important phone calls, but he forgoes most of them so that he can stay focused at work.

He is also known to use an obscure work email address, which helps him block all unnecessary correspondence

Party Lover

Musk loves to party.

One of his legendary party was a celebration at an English castle for 20 guests where they played hide-and-seek till 6 AM. That’s Elon’s kind of party.

His Kids

Musk loves spending time with his children. He says, “What I find is I’m able to be with them and still be on email. I can be with them and still be working at the same time. If I didn’t, I wouldn’t be able to get my job done,”

Showering

One of Musk’s firm believes is that showering has an an amazingly positive effect on his life, even right from Zip2 daya. No matter what, he always finds time to shower

Weekends

Elon Musk’s Saturdays are to spend time with his kids, and his Sundays are exclusively for travelling or simply staying-in at his Bel-Air mansion.

His Meals

Elon Musk doesn’t spend too much time eating.

Dinners is where he overeats sometimes!

His Diet

Musk once admitted that he maintained his pace at work using caffeine and diet coke. Not long after, he started feeling “jacked” to the point of “losing my peripheral vision”.

His office however now has caffeine-free Diet Coke.

In the gym

Elon Musk spends 2 times a week in the gym.

It isn’t a lot of time, but it sure is something compared to nothing.

Total
0
Shares
Related Posts