Rants Corner
Follow
Sign Up for Our Newsletters

FRIDAY MOVIE RECOMMENDATIONS FOR FEB. 12

This is the movie poster for “F9: The Fast Saga.” The Catholic News Service classification is A-III — adults. The Motion Picture Association rating is PG-13 — parents strongly cautioned. Some material may be inappropriate for children under 13. (CNS photo/Universal)

Thank God Its Friday!

We’re all going to that good ‘relax and chill’ period again, and of course, its the valentine weekend as well…

Well, I’m pretty sure you enjoyed the movies I recommended last week, or else, you wouldn’t be here again for more.

Well, guess what?

I have more movies for you to go stream on Netflix in the name of valentine!?

So, for this weekend, I’ll be recommending 3 love movies for you to watch, and you can as well recommend some of yours to me.

So here y’go;

You know the rules… No spoilers

First off, if you like the “love found during those dark times of the life” kind of movies, then you should definitely check out Silver Linings Playbook(2012) featuring Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence. A good one, I must say?.

If you enjoy a bit of fiction in your love story; a little time travel here n there… ok, that was a bit of a spoiler, but no more, definitely check out About Time(2013) featuring Domhnall Gleeson and Rachel McAdams.

And finally, for those who want a more recent romantic movie, The Broken Hearts Gallery(2020) featuring Dacre Montgomery and Geraldine Viswanathan never fails to set me in the right mood for some good loving?.

So, there you go guys. Stream them from Netflix or download, it’s all your choice.

Also, don’t forget to drop your comments below on some movie recommendations for me as well. I’ll be looking forward to them?.

Total
0
Shares
Related Posts